Monday, April 13, 2020

Days of Quarantine

Hello, World!

How is everyone's quarantine going?

I know one thing, I am ready for NORMAL again. I want to go out and sell my Avon! And, I want time to pass by faster at work.

I mean, where is the challenge anymore? All I do is twiddle my thumbs at work. Everything that can be cleaned is cleaned. All we do is sit around waiting for customers to call...and on Graveyard that isn't happening much.

I sure hope things get back to normal soon.

I had a customer call me the other day after I delivered her order to her. She said, "Did you say Avon was going to start selling household cleaning supplies?"

I said, "Yes, Ma'am! We have de-greaser, all-purpose cleaner, dryer sheets and laundry detergent sheets. We will be getting more as we progress."

She went on to explain how she was unable to get simple things at the grocery store, due to everyone hoarding supplies. She asked me to order it for her.

"All of it?" I asked. "Are you sure you want to do that? It's going to be about a month before all this is available. We'll probably be back to normal by then..."

She assured me she didn't want to chance it. LOL

I'm selling stuff we haven't even got yet! LOL

I've started updating my personal web site lately with all I am doing online. Plus, I decided I needed a central place to put all my bookmarks, and since I've been wondering what I should do with my web site since I have all my blogs...I figure I could use it as a doorway to all my stuff.

You can visit my website by clicking HERE

NO, FACEBOOK is not a web site. FACEBOOK is a blog. Facebook is run by people who tell you what you are allowed to post and only show what they want you to see. Just clarifying that for those of you who wonder why I would need another web site. You see, at my website, no one can tell me what I am allowed to post. It is MINE to do with what I want to. And, everything I post gets seen by those who really are interested enough to visit.

So, ya'll come see me!

Hope you all had a great Easter!

I keep looking for my stimulus check to arrive any day now...

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!