Saturday, April 18, 2020

Corona Bug Blues


Hello, World!

I am so looking forward to selling some Avon soon! It is just so much easier when you are face to face with your customers.

Plus, my hours are getting cut back at work. Not sure how much longer my job will hold out in this bad economy today.

I found out, yesterday, that some members of my family have contracted the virus. (Please keep praying for them! I hear it is working!)

I called my mom, who lives just a few minutes away from them. I asked her if she knew about it. She said, in a frustrated tone of voice, "No. I don't have Facebook. I depend on ya'll to tell me what is going on." LOL

My mom, to this day, STILL refuses to get on the internet.

I don't think I can live without it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!