Thursday, June 8, 2023

You Get The Glory

I woke up at 11 A.M. today.

Yesterday was not a busy day for me. I ended up making back what I spent on the tire, eating and gas, but that is it. I am glad I had the God Account to fall back on.

Yes, the first thing I did was go and get a new tire when I left, then I went and ate, then went to work. I did some Spark, GrubHub, Lyft and Uber yesterday.

When I came home, I cooked some fried chicken in the air fryer.

I didn't want to wake up this morning. I was sleeping so good! Then, when I finally forced myself out of bed, I was groggy for 20 minutes. I fixed leftover chicken to eat, heating it in the microwave, and a glass of tea to start the day.

I need to buy more tea.

Last night, I picked up a lady who was going the ATM. Her husband is in prison and Her Paypal account wasn't working right, and she needed to transfer money onto her CashApp to have the money to send to him.

Yeah...don't ask me. I just drive.

So, I took her to the ATM, then I had to end the ride, because Uber App said it was the drop off location. The lady asked me if I would drive her to the Dollar Store so she could get the cash put on her CashApp card. She gave me a $20 bill to do so.

Yeah, I didn't turn that down, either.

When I got home, I watched the rest of the "Beyond Blessing" series, about managing money as a Christian. Then, I went to a sermon spot and looked up similiar sermons about how to manage money as a Christian.

I went to bed around 3 A.M.

Today, I have to get more tea. I'm also going to buy some vitamins. I am wearing out, and I need energy. I also need my medication, but I can't right now. I can't afford it.

Lord, thank You for yesterday, and all the lessons You taught me in it.

I really need Your rest, Lord. And, I need Your help getting out of this debt bondage I am in.

Thank You that I have good food to eat at home.

Make me better today than I was yesterday. Give me more and better opportunities to serve You. Lead me, guide me, show me the way. Teach me to love and forgive as You do.

Be with my children, my family, and my lists. Minister to their needs and draw them all closer to You.

Lord, I know that You protect me from Your judgments, as You did Moses when Your glory passed by him, thanks to the saving grace of the blood of Jesus! Your mercy is gracious and good! Just like Moses, I can see the back side of Your glory. I see the works You leave in Your wake as You pass by. I see the finger of Your hand in my life. I have never seen Your face, but I see the effects of Your actions. To YOU be all the glory and all the credit and all the reward!

In Jesus's Holy Name, I pray, Amen!

Exodus Chapter 33

22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!