Saturday, July 4, 2020

My Independence Day

Today is my Independence day. Today, I am letting go of everything that drags me down. I am letting go of everything that makes me unhappy.I am celebrating my life and determined to live a life.

I refuse to mourn over those who don't want me in their lives. I welcome those who do.I refuse to be sad over declined invitations and unfinished business. Instead, I will invite those who won't turn me down.

I am cleaning out the crowded areas of my life where I have placed importance where it ought not be. instead, I am focusing on things that are good and profitable for me.

It's a new day, it's the first day of the rest of my life. And, today is my Independence day.

Happy Fourth of July! Have a safe weekend!

... Oh, and have a nice life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!