Monday, July 6, 2020

I Am YOUR Friend, Even When You Aren't Mine

If I am your friend, I will ALWAYS be your friend, even when you are not mine.

I might go away when I feel I am not wanted.

I might tell you things you don't want to hear, because it is the truth.

I might even tell you when you stink, or if that dress is ugly, or when I think you are messing up...

But I will NEVER stop being your friend.

I may not agree with something you are doing, but I don't stop being your friend. I just sit back and wait for you to finish what you are doing (and yeah, I like saying, "I told you so")

I believe in real love. I believe in TOUGH love. And I believe in lasting love.

If you ever find yourself in need of someone to talk to, someone to hug you, or just hang with and be quiet and enjoy the air...

I'm that kind friend.

ALWAYS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!