Saturday, March 21, 2020

I am tired

Hello, World!

It's been crazy. People are hoarding everything at Walmart. Walmart is closing early now to keep stupid people at bay. The government is asking us to maintain "social distancing", EO's are preventing business as normal to help force people in this cause, the stock market is plummeting, and a virus is taking over the world!

I've purchased over $190 worth of stocks that are only worth $140 right now, but I'm determined that it can only get better!

I haven't had a day off in nearly two weeks at work, so the owner has given me two days off after I work tonight.

I can't sell Avon in person until all this craziness is over, so I'm depending on internet sales -- which isn't happening.

And, I don't even know if my job is going to be able to stay open until this crisis passes.

But, my "opportunist gene" is in full force right now. I'm looking for ways to benefit from all this. And, I'm praying that on the other side of this, I will be just fine.

Ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!