Thursday, March 26, 2020

Working Faith

I keep hearing people say, "When God wants to take me out of this world, I'm ready. When God says it's my time to go I'll go."

This is true. However, God also gave you the opportunity to live for a reason. So don't tempt fate.

Your job on this Earth is to glorify God. Your mission is to tell others about Jesus. If you refuse to look after your health and well-being you cut your life short. How many people did you miss out on telling about Jesus because you died too young?

I am not saying to worry about anything. I am just saying be wise about everything. It takes as little effort to take a vitamin c tablet every day as it does to read the Word.

Faith without works is dead, though. JS. (Yeah, I know, context, but I use it in every sense of the way)

For instance, I can sit here and say, "If God wants me to be successful, He CAN have my dream job call and offer me a job" OR I can pray, then take ACTION and go out and try to GET that job.

I can believe in God for my health, but if I am eating the wrong things and never exercising, I'm going to get fat and have high blood pressure.

I'm just saying, God gave us a brain to use for a reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!