Friday, August 19, 2016

11 Days Smoke Free!

I went to WalMart earlier and bought a bunch of Lifesavers. There is a reason they call them Life Savers. Trust me. They work.

However, I don't know if it's worth it. I spend as much now on junk food as I did on cigarettes, if not more. Not sure it is a good trade off financially or otherwise. (I mean, seriously, what's better about trading a heart attack from smoking with a heart attack from obesity?)

Guess I don't have to worry much about obesity, though. My pants are starting to fall off of me. Why? They shouldn't be...

Today I have been smoke free for 11 days. It isn't fun. Today, the cravings are more intense than usual. Not sure why. Could use the prayers!

I am off work today. Every time the phone rings, I jump and cringe. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!