Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Day 3: Smoke Free

48 hours after you quit: It may not be life-threatening, but an inability to smell or taste well is one of the more obvious consequences of smoking. Once you quit smoking for 48 hours, your nerve endings will start to regrow, and your ability to smell and taste will improve. You’ll soon start to better appreciate the finer things in life. Healthline.com

I don't know about that. I still can't smell the way I am supposed to, but I know it is coming. Liz offered to wash all my bedding and get rid of the cigarette butts and clean ashtrays and all that today to help me.

Everyone has been encouraging.

I woke up this morning and the craving wasn't so intense. I'm still sucking on a sucker though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!