Saturday, May 1, 2021

Day Off

Hello, World!

Today I am taking the day off.

It sucks, though. Because this is the first of the month and it is guaranteed to be busy. I could use the money.

But, God is bigger than any financial problem I have.

I need to start acknowledging that He is bigger than any "heart" problem I have as well. I know that if I do that, He will set me up there, too.

I will be out working extra hard and extra long this week. I am going to try to have enough money in my account to pay bills for a month by the end of this month.

I am still waiting on my tax refund and my retirement money.

And, I have to pay my ticket this week. I am not looking forward to that.

Today is the Sabbath. I am taking off work to rest and Honor my Father in Heaven, Hallowed be His Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!