Thursday, November 12, 2020

Bright Future

I think I've found my niche'.

I recently applied to be an Uber Driver. I didn't think it would amount to anything more than just "pocket money"; but, the more I look into it and study it, the more potential I see in actually making a good living at it!

I can travel anywhere in my state to work. It will be the thing that helps me accomplish my dreams! I will be able to visit every town in Texas, see the homeless shelters, visit the churches, make new friends, and even sell my Avon while I am at it! And, all the while, I will be getting paid!

The best thing about it is that I can sleep late, work late, work as little or as much as I want, take time off to spend with family and friends (I can now accept all those invitations to gatherings I've been seeing!

I can get involved. I can embrace. I can feel GOOD doing it!

And, I can pay off my debts.

I can GIVE!

THAT, more than anything, is what I will like about it!

I am SO looking forward to this!

If this works out, then getting fired from my job at the Pitt Grill was the BEST thing that ever happened to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!