Thursday, January 31, 2019

Getting Prepared for the Worst, Hoping for the Best


Now that I have found myself in a better financial situation, I have decided that nothing lasts forever. I could get sick tomorrow and have to quit my job. I could become disabled, or maybe my job will close down. Anything is possible.

God has given me much to be thankful for, and I shouldn't waste it. The over-abundance of today is the need for tomorrow.

So, it's time I start preparing for the worse.

Last night, I canned carrots. I got lots of lots of carrots -- more than I can eat before they go bad. So, it only made sense to can them.

This gave me an idea. All of the food I get that I know I can't eat before it goes bad, it should be canned for harder days.

Canning has become my new hobby.

Everybody likes home-made canned foods. They make great gift ideas, as well as ways to survive in hard times.

So, I've joined the preppers. The time is now, when things are going good.

Nothing lasts forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!