Thursday, January 31, 2019

Beginning of the month shopping spree...


I just got back from Wal-Mart. I got paid, so I figured I needed to stock up on water and snacks for work, a bunch of quick and easy TV dinners (because it's cheaper than cooking), a big bag of Pinto beans, some black eyed peas, and canning supplies.

I also bought two folding chairs for less than $10 each. Couldn't pass that up. Needed them for my new card table I am using in my kitchen to eat off of. Now, we can all sit at the table and eat together!

They finally got the gas leak fixed, so tonight, I'm going to do some burning and get rid of some of this cardboard trash I got piled in my kitchen, as well as some sticks and leaves in my yard.

A few things I never could do when I lived in an apartment. LOL

I love owning my own home. And, I love having two guys living here with me to binge-watch television shows with, and help me carry my bags in when I go shopping, and talk to and eat with and pray with.

I love my life. But, I am getting myself prepared so that when I have to lose the life I know today, I can survive the life I have to live tomorrow.

Ya'll have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!