Wednesday, July 12, 2017

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My phone and Google has made it easy for me to write and edit more pages in my book. All I have to do is speak the word and it gets typed onto a document without me having to type anything with my fingers. Then, I just have to go back and edit it (because sometimes "smart" phones aren't so smart). It takes some getting used to, though. I have always been better at writing than speaking, and this is a whole new level for me. It's hard to speak my writing when I am so used to writing speeches.

LOL

Every day I go to sleep at noon, and get up at 8 PM. That is 8 hours of sleep I try to get. So, I set my alarm for 8 PM so I can get up and get ready for work. Granted, some days I hit the snooze and don't get up until 8:30...but still, the alarm is set at 8.

Yesterday, I woke up at 5:30 and went to the restroom. Then, I laid back down. I went back to sleep and started dreaming. I dreamed that I had moved into a gigantic house with lots of rooms with several of my friends (you were there and you were there and you were there....oh, that's not what the dream was about...). Anyway, I was playing games on my phone when suddenly it started beeping real loud. I kept pushing the button and it wouldn't stop. I tried to take the back off of the phone, to take out the battery, but it wouldn't open. So, I started passing it around to all of my friends asking them to see if they could help me make it stop. Finally, I woke up.

It was 8:21 PM.

Yeah, the beeping noise my phone was making was really my alarm clock going off, and I slept/dreamed right through it. LOL

Sure am glad it wasn't a dream when I went to the bathroom. LOL

I figured I'd best not hit the snooze button. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!