Monday, December 14, 2020

Ending My Relationship with AVON

I will be ending any and all affiliation I have with Avon.

It isn't that I have a hatred for homosexuals. I have homosexual friends. I love everyone equally.

HOWEVER, as God Himself has put it, "Love the sinner, not the sin". To love someone in spite of their sin is one thing. To love someone's sin is quite another.

We all have sinned. None of us are perfect. None of us are any better than anyone else in that regard.

I have sinned. I have committed fornication and adultery on numerous occasions in my past. I have been divorced twice. I have had two different children from two different men, neither of whom became my husband at any point. I have had domestic partnerships that didn't last. So, I am as bad as any other person who has ever sinned.

BUT, I have repented. I am working to turn AWAY from my sin, not to embrace it or have pride in it. I still stumble and fall at times, but I, in NO WAY, condone or urge anyone else to follow me into that sin.

And, Avon has embraced the homosexual pride platform, after - not too long ago - embracing the majesty of a satanic display on it's cover. The first time, I forgave it. This time, I cannot, because Avon has not learned its lesson. So, it is up to people who believe as I do to teach that lesson, and to turn our backs on the monstrosity of it.

I will also be selling my AVON stocks. I want NOTHING from AVON in the future.

I will be giving away all of the products I have on-hand for Christmas. It should bring joy to someone who needs it. After that, I am done. The year 2021, I will be AVON FREE completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!