Friday, September 18, 2020

Me and Jesus

Hello, World.

I got off work an hour ago and came home and realized that I needed to wash clothes. I don't have anything to wear that is clean tomorrow, and I have to work tomorrow.

I was going to go out and sell my Avon, but instead, I'm just going to sit home and relax -- and wash and put away my clothes.

I have decided to focus on my business when I am not at work. No more itching to go out with someone or hanging out with friends. Most people I hang around when I do go out are drama magnets, and I prefer the quiet solitude of just me and God.

And, every guy who has asked me out in the past two years either ONLY wants one thing from me that I can't give anymore without a commitment, or there is something else wrong with him. I'm just not into drunks, drug addicts, financially needy men, swingers, clingers, atheists, agnostics, entitled personalities or Democrats.

That kind've thins out the dating pool too much for me.

I'm just better off staying single and married to Jesus.

I refuse to be used. I don't have that kind of need. And, if I do, I'm not going to take it out in trade with some egotistical, over-confident, or emotionally (or otherwise) unavailable man.

And, my heart cannot take another beating.

So, I'm going to focus on me and God from now on. Maybe someday God will send the miracle I have been praying for. But, I hate to say it, time is no friend to me. And, I am to the point that I believe God doesn't want me to be anything but HIS.

Please save your "Just give it time" and "Don't give up he's out there" speeches. I don't want to hear it and I don't want to argue about it. I am HONESTLY NOT INTERESTED anymore, and it would DEFINITELY take a miracle at this point to get my attention.

I guess I'm just too old -- mentally at least.

So, I look forward to being happy again. There is nothing on earth that can make me more unhappy than wanting something I can't have, and finally losing hope. So now, I just won't hope again. I'm not strong enough to handle the negative consequences anymore.

This is not a pity party, so don't get the wrong idea. This is simply a decision. A FIRM decision.

I wish you all a very blessed day! MINE IS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!