Friday, May 22, 2020

Good Business

Hello, World!

I have been really busy this past week. I got a REALLY big shipment of Skin-So-Soft Bath Oil in.

At the diner where I work, we are now open at 50% capacity to comply with the governor's EO. But, even at 25%, I think our business has doubled. We do more on graveyard shift now than we did before the virus came around.

I know I am TIRED when I get home in the mornings! But, it is nice to be working a normal schedule again.

I have about $60 worth of Avon to deliver. I haven't been able to get out much to sell, though.

My stock market account has grown over $100 more since last week. Right now I am focusing on getting rid of stocks that aren't working for me. I have to be careful with how I do that, because if I get rid of a bad stock too soon, it is called a "wash sale" and that prevents me from getting the tax break I should have for taking the loss. I am gaining more than I am losing, though.

Cannabis stocks are rising though. I guess the news that Cannabis has a positive effect on the treatment of COVID-19 has had an effect on the stock market value.

I got new shoes, but I am not happy with them. They just aren't as comfortable as my old shoes were. I'll get another pair next week.

I hope you all have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!