Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Today I will Meet Someone New

Today, I will meet someone new. I will introduce myself as a friend they haven't met yet. I will show love, even though love has yet to be shown to me.

I will shake the hand of someone new. I will welcome him or her into my life. I will offer him or her assistance somehow, for to serve is godly.

Today, I will hug someone who is in need. I will show them what I have to offer. I will give as God has given me, my heart, if nothing else.

Today, I will meet someone new. There are billions of people in the world, and only a small amount of them will I ever meet in my lifetime. If my life is to count, then I must make it count for the better. I must show love.

Today, I look forward to meeting someone new.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!