Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

Hello, World.

Happy New Year! (Personally, I'm glad 2017 is over).

They say that whatever you are doing when the New Year rolls in is what you will be doing all year long. If that is true, I'm not sure if I will be making money, or if I'll just be working. LOL

I guess either way is a blessing.

My manager said she could probably give me the night off if I wanted it on New Year's Eve, but I told her, "Nah. I can't think of anything more appropriate to do on New Years than serve someone else."

It's the first time in a oouple of years I didn't go spend it with my church family -- and, under the circumstances, I probably should have. With all that's been going on as of late, I really could have used some Jesus-loving people around me. But, I am content knowing that no matter where I am, Jesus is with me.

Resolutions? To invest. This year I am going to do some investing. Not sure how, but I plan to do it.

Well, ya'll have a blessed and Happy New Year! I beiieve it's time to get this party STARTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!