Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Discouraging the NFL

How many of you are mad about the disrespect the NFL players are showing to our country?

Like I told my co-worker who was bashing Trump tonight for what he said about the protesters, "It ain't about free speech. These guys are kneeling in protest of our national anthem and our flag. They are protesting the very country that afforded them the right to do what they are doing. If they don't appreciate their freedom enough to respect the country that has fought and died for it, they need to be fired. I certainly don't want my nieces and nephews being influenced so negatively by what they see ungrateful football "heroes" doing. I will not encourage the NFL by spending money on them or anyone who supports them. They have the right to speak out against injustice. They need to respect the country that paid for that right, or they lose my respect, and they should lose yours as well."

That is my opinion, and I stand on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!