Monday, September 2, 2019

Working on Labor Day

Today I drove to Redwater, the next town over, and hung out for an hour at their grocery store, "Spring Market", distributing Avon books to whoever wanted one.

After an hour of that, I went to the Wal-Mart in Wake Village.

When all was said and done and I decided to go home, I had talked to a total of 54 people. Of those 54 people, I got:

8 "Yes, I need a book, but I will call you!"
15 "No, thank you. I already have an Avon Lady!"
4 "Yes, Please! I don't have an Avon Lady and I need one!"
24 "No, thank you."
3 "I've never bought Avon before. Can I have a book?" or "I haven't ordered in years. Maybe..."

I ended up giving out 15 Avon books. So, it wasn't a bad day!

Tonight I will put in my order for Campaign 19.

Tomorrow, I have to take the guys to the grocery store and get my rent money so I can pay the lot rent and my loan payment. I also have two deliveries I need to make.

Then, later I'll go talk to some more customers!

Have a blessed day! Mine was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!