Monday, September 30, 2019

Job Hunting, Intimacy and Dating

Today I came to the realization that it was time to find another job. Not that I'm giving up on Avon, but that my business needs some supplemental income and time to grow. I put all I had into for 6 months, and it got me this far, but now my house payment is in jeapordy.

So, I filled out applications for an interview tomorrow.

Pray I get the job.

Also, I did all of my call-backs. I separated my active customers from my inactive customers in order to save money on future sales promotions. I don't want to waste money and time on customers who never order.

If they want a book, they can call and ask for one.

I ended up with an order of $360. Not near what I was hoping for, but my attention has been elsewhere this campaign.

I've considered getting back into the dating arena, also. But, I've decided to settle more for a "friends night out every now and then" sort of life. I am badly in need of socialization, and I don't want to give some poor man hope if there isn't any. Especially if he is hoping for intimacy.

That is something I am saving for someone special.

Well. It's a big day tomorrow. Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!