Thursday, September 12, 2019

Some days are stones...

Some days are diamonds, Some days are stones. The old John Denver comes to mind while working this campaign. Some campaigns are better than others. Some are definitely not diamond grade.

Like this one.

I have made all the phone calls I can make this campaign, (except for about 5 I am giving some extra time for to view the book). I have only ended up with half the orders I had last campaign.

My brakes can be blamed for some of it. Lack of enough books can be blamed for some of it. I'm sure Fair season has a lot to do with most of it.

I've given out all my books for this campaign already and have no more to work with. I can only hope that I get a few more orders before Monday.

Today I went to Flower Acres to pick up some free produce. I ended up bringing on LOTS of Apples, Oranges, Onions and Potatoes.

I guess I can go ahead and start next campaign early, since I have lots of books to work with there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!