Monday, September 16, 2019

Room for Improvement

Today I woke up and saw a post that let me know that Flower Acres had a surprise shipment of food they were giving away. I left as soon after as I could, but by the time I got there, all the food was gone.

I then stopped at Mission Texarkana to give them the bus passes I had bought from my Bus Passes for the Homeless campaign. The lady in charge said she was about to go and buy some more, that the bus passes were more than appreciated!

Then, I came home because it was just so hot, and after yesterday's exhaustive day, I didn't want to deal with it. But, I did manage to make all my call-backs today.

One of my customers called to say she was ready for her delivery, so I took care of that.

Then, I cooked supper.

I only hit 35% this campaign. Things have definitely got to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!