Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Heat

So, on Tuesday, I made a delivery, then went to Cash-Saver on New Boston Road and sat in the parking lot for nearly two hours waiting for customers I could approach with an Avon book. I collected two phone numbers, then went to Wal-mart on Summerhill Road and walked the parking lot with my books. Finally, after about 30 minutes and only four books gone, I decided to canvass on Hazel Street.

It was so hot that I only walked three blocks. I started feeling heat sick, so I returned to my car and decided to drive home. I was able to give out about five more books and take one more phone number.

I've decided that tomorrow I am sticking close to home and I'll try to canvass some more on streets I haven't been on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!