Wednesday, September 4, 2019

When I Need Him Most

Sometimes I look for the memories of the times when God was there for me at the last moment, as my last resort, and when I didn't even think I needed Him and found out how much I did.

I look for those memories to remind me of how precious life is, and how short, and how quickly life can change.

I look for those memories because they tell a story of God's Grace and Mercy at times in my life when I am lost and, sometimes, when I don't even realize it.

Remembering reminds me that no matter how secure I am in my salvation, I always need God. I always need His Grace and Mercy. I need His intervention and protection and provision and hope.

And, I need to remember that when I am let down, or fall down, or pushed down, or tripped up, God is always there reaching out to pull me back up.

Thank you, Jesus, for never leaving or forsaking me, and for being my strength and presence of mind when I need You most.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!