Thursday, September 5, 2019

Calling for Avon

Today I received my Avon order. As I was in the middle of packaging all of the orders to be delivered and arranging them for delivery in boxes I could load in my car, several customers called to find out if their Avon had come in.

When I told them that yes, I had their Avon, they wanted it delivered right then.

"Whoah!" I said, laughing, "I am in the middle of putting all the orders I have in sacks to be delivered. It's gonna take me a few hours. Can I deliver it tomorrow?"

LOL...These people REALLY want their Avon! I am only one person with one body...and not enough money to hire a delivery service! LOL

Then, a customer who previously ordered called with another order, totaling over $60. That just made my day!

I now have two more boxes of books and flyers to label. I am contemplating "blanketing" neighborhoods if I find I have too many books to get me through the campaign.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!