Sunday, September 15, 2019

Jalapeno Fun

Jalapeno Tree
What a day! Definitely taking advantage of the time to relax in the cool air. But, today was AWESOME!

I actually agreed to let a friend pick me up on his motorcycle for a lunch date. We rode all the way to Mount Pleasant via interstate, ate at the Jalapeno Tree there, (I actually had a Jalapeno Margarita, just so I could say I had one...LOL) Then, we took the scenic route back, stopping in Dekalb to get something to drink on the way. I hadn't realized that riding the back of a bike would make me so thirsty for water!

It was GREAT!

When I got home, I was so full from the lunch, I was glad he didn't take me to eat at the buffet. I laid down and napped for a little bit, and cooled off.

He was a perfect gentleman. And, I had fun!

Today I'm not working. I'm spending time at home, doing things I like to do when I am not working Avon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!