Tuesday, September 17, 2019

The 100

Today was HOT.

I left the house about 1:45 PM and went to the local Walmart and parked my car. Then I gathered up my books and started walking the parking lot, asking every lady I could if they needed an Avon Lady and showing them the catalog.

I talked to 100 People today.

20 said they wanted a book and that they would call me.

2 said they sold Avon and thought I was really working hard.

1 said she lived too far away. I showed her the website and explained that she could order online, and that I am only a phone call away if she needed me. She exclaimed, "WOW! Avon has really come a long way!"

2 said they had never ordered Avon before but would like to look at the book.

3 gave me their phone number.

5 said they had an Avon Lady already.

All the rest said they weren't interested. 77 said "No".

Not bad for a day's work.

I am out of catalogs for Campaign 21 already, and am only 2 days into the campaign. But, I still have about 100 Mini-catalogs to give out.

I'm hot and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!