Saturday, August 31, 2019

Miracles and Sales

My house payment is due on the 3rd, as well as my Avon order payment, and car insurance, and lot rent, and loan payment. I don't mind telling you I am worried sick about it.

Luckily, some of that gets paid by my housemates' rent money. But, most of it depends on my Avon sales. And, I only had $6 in the bank.

Yes, I've been praying hard.

Today, I went to the mailbox. I hate going to the mailbox. There is nothing but bills to be found there, reminding me of how little I actually have.

I received a letter from my mortgage company, explaining that there had been some extra money on my escrow account that they were refunding me. It was enough to at least pay the lot rent and my car insurance!

You have NO idea how much that helps me right now! Yes, I got on my knees and thanked God for His timely intervention, once again.

Then, I left the house to take a trip to Texarkana. I delivered and collected for $31 in orders.

I gave out a few more books, without collecting phone numbers. Then I delivered two books to previous customers who asked for an updated brochure. Then, I came home to add the orders to my order sheet.

After I got home, I received several phone calls from customers (not on my list) who wanted to order. I ended up, at the end of the day, with $230 worth of orders for the whole day! I have reached the milestone of 40% earnings for this campaign! WooHOO!

I wish every day was that good! (Perhaps it soon will be!)

I would say that today was a pretty productive day!

And that God does, indeed, answer prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!