Saturday, August 17, 2019

Mini-brochures and Flyers

Today, I gathered up all my sales flyers and Mini-brochures and went to Wal-mart.

"Do you need an Avon Lady?"

"Sure! You got a book?!"

I would hand them the mini-brochure (which only cost half as much as the regular brochures, and has some AWESOME sales the regular brochure doesn't).

"Would you like me to call you in a few days?"

"Is your number on the back?"

"Sure is! And, so is the website. If the product you are looking for isn't in here, you can go online and look at the updated products online. If you see something you wants, you can call me and order it, OR you can order it online! Either way! I'm just a phone call away!"

One lady, after saying, "No, I'll call you. I don't have any money right now," asked, "Is this all you have? Do you have the regular book?"

"Yes, ma'am. They are in my car, but I try to reserve them for customers who are actually ordering from me. They cost $0.33 each. Too expensive for me to give out to just anyone unless it's all I have."

Nine out of ten people love taking the book, saying, "No, I'll call YOU. Is your number on the back?" And, then, they never call. So, unless I get a phone number, the regular book stays in my hand.

Besides, it's a great way to get people to look at the web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!