Monday, August 5, 2019

Another Hot Avon Day

Today I finished up my call-backs from the phone numbers I have collected, and I ended up with over $500 in orders for this campaign! WooHOO!

I'll definitely keep collecting phone numbers when I give out books.

I did a bunch of door-knocking. I gave out about 20 books, collected 8 phone numbers, delivered $12 worth of orders and sold a skin-so-soft for $7. Before I left home, I took another $50 worth of orders. I also set up my $100 gift certificate winner with an account to order off of. (He was happy. He said his wife and daughter will benefit from his account). Not a bad day -- except that it was HOT.

I completed 3 whole streets before the end of the day.

Also, I have ALL my bills paid except two, one is paying back on my credit I had to use while I wait for my money for the deliveries I'm making, and the other is my internet bill --- then I need to buy food. I have until the end of the month...All things are possible with God.

One of the things I love about going door to door is the people I meet. Today, one lady was in the process of moving, and had missed my knock. She heard me next door and waited by my car until I got back, just so she could buy some Skin-So-Soft. I gave her a book and my web address, and she told me to tell all my friends to come get her furniture she was setting by the curb and wasn't taking with her.

WooHOO! I'm on a roll!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!