Wednesday, August 21, 2019

My New Sales Cart


My customer base is growing by leaps and bounds. I now, at this minute have 40 paying customers in my customer base, most of whom are repeat customers. Every day I add more.

Today I stuck around the home town a little bit and gave out about 10 books and took 2 phone numbers.

I put in an application for part time work at a convenient store for extra cash while I work and build my Avon business. We'll see.

When I returned home, I decided to do some repair work on my cart I bought from Amazon.com.

I took that bag out that kept falling down and was quickly wearing out due to the amount of products I carry in the cart. Then I reinforced the cage (so the products won't fall out) with cardboard and duct tape.

My housemate, Gary, was watching as I worked on it. I told him, "If something can't be fixed with duct tape, it probably ain't worth fixing." LOL

Then, I decorated it with a collage of Avon pictures.

Also, while I was doing that, I received a phone call with a $30 order. I haven't even made my call-backs or deliveries yet, and already I have over $80 in orders for this campaign. That's a good sign!

I am at the "robbing from Peter to pay Paul" stage in my finances and desperately trying harder to sell Avon to help this problem. Living on credit puts more pressure on my performance than I like. I'm just thankful I've had this long to build up my business and learn what works, and plan accordingly.

The rest of this week and part of next, I plan on making visits with new books to each of my paying customers in my base, as well as finding new customers. Oh, of course, I also plan to make all my deliveries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!