Thursday, August 15, 2019

Current Avon Books and Flyers Online

Selling Avon is fun. But, there comes a time when I have to back off going out and giving out books and getting phone numbers.

I have four days left to gather orders for Campaign 18. I am completely out of Campaign 18 books and flyers. I have over 100 Campaign 19 books, but I don't want to wait to start giving those out until Campaign 18 is over with. So, yesterday, I spent time marketing my websites.

Today, I get to clean house. Then, I'll update my web sites to make them presentable for marketing.

I had a customer call me about an hour ago. She wanted to order on the first of the month, but didn't have a book. She asked me to bring her one next time I'm in Texarkana.

I don't mind doing that at all. But, just so you know, when I post my website link online it's so you can look through the book without actually having a book in your hand. The book that is online is always updated with the latest sales. The website link is so you never have to ask for a book again.

I understand that a lot of people don't have access to a computer. Many of my customers have never even used a computer so wouldn't know how to go about looking online at the book.

When you look at the book online, you do not have to order online. Some people don't trust the internet enough to order anything online. If you still want me to deliver it personally, I am happy to do that! All you have to do is find what you want by looking at the book online and then call me and tell me what you want. It's that easy!

I hope this helps people that I don't get to see every single campaign, and those who choose not to order in one campaign and then failed to get the current brochure because of it.

The online book is ALSO for those who live out of town and want to keep me as their "Avon Lady". For those people, they can order online and if they have any questions, I am just a phone call away!

So for those who need a book who are online, here is my link

Will you please share it with all your friends?!

http://www.youravon.com/shondaponder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!