Monday, August 12, 2019

Finishing up Deliveries


Today, I made the last of my Campaign 17 deliveries (except for one that is due to be delivered after the 1st of the month).

Then, I went to the bank and made my deposit at Wal-Mart. (My bank is inside the store).

Afterward, I walked the parking lot seeking customers for about 30 minutes.

I walked up to one lady in particular and said, "Hi! Do you need an Avon Lady?" I held up the book.

She said, "Yes, as a matter of fact I do! I've been looking for one! I even went online to search for a representative, but no one was close enough..."

I said, "Well, now you have one!" I took her number to call her back.

I went and bought the bus tickets from the "Bus Passes for the Homeless" campaign that ended on July 31. But, the Mission was closed by the time I got there, so I'll have to wait to give them the tickets I bought until another day.

I ended up with 4 new numbers to call, and after 30 minutes, I decided to go visit my mom, on my way to carry a book to another customer close by her that requested one.

After that, I came home and decided to do call backs. I took another $60 worth of orders, and still have 15 numbers left to call because they were not answering.

This campaign is slowly coming together, but it looks promising!

Don't forget to get your order in before Campaign 18 ends on the 19th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!