Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas

Hello, World!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I had to work last night until 6 AM this morning. Then, I came home, let the dogs out, and went through my Avon boxes and bagged up some gifts for the family. I'm playing Avon Santa today!

I will take a short nap, and then, me and the guys are going to my mom's house for Christmas dinner. Then I'll come home and try to take another nap before I have to go to work again tonight.

Yeah...it's a rough Christmas for me.

I'd rather be in bed. Sleeping. Until after the New Year.

This year has been REAL depressing for me. I am praying for a better year in 2020.

I am, however, grateful that God has seen me through the year. He has provided for all my needs. (Even if my bills ARE a little behind this year...)

I still need Him to heal my heart.

Ya'll have a blessed day and a VERY Merry Christmas! Stay safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!