Friday, December 27, 2019

Loving Myself Again

Hello, World!

I will be working tonight again at the Pitt Grill. I hope you guys come see me!

And, I've decided to finally make some much needed changes in my life to get back on track and keep my focus where it belongs.

The past six years I have been happier than I have ever been in my life. These last few months I have been reminded of how easy it is to disrupt that happiness when my focus is on things that I have no business focusing on at the moment. So, I've put some things to the side to revisit at a later date to see if I need to re-adjust again when life is better suited for those challenges -- and IF life is better suited.

The experience I've had, however, taught me a lot about myself. It made me realize how vulnerable I still am, how weak I am without God, and how much I have grown over the last six years. It made me realize what I am ready for and what I am not -- so it has not been entirely wasted.

I've also made some great friends in the process, and have learned to deal accordingly with each of them in order to maintain who I want to remain to be.

I've learned also that love has no boundaries and that even when it isn't reciprocated, it is still fulfilling to love. I've learned that my capacity to love is far greater than I ever anticipated, and that true love is purely unselfish. I've also learned that if I don't love myself, then loving anyone else is a wasted effort.

I am looking forward to going into 2020 with a new attitude and new vision as well as a new focus. I plan to take care of some much needed business and get my finances back in order by the end of the year.

And, I plan to be a TRUE friend in a way I have never been before.

Ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!