Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Wine

Hello, again, World!

Me and the guys went to mom's today for Christmas dinner. It was fun. I really REALLY needed it.

And, mom got me some fluffy house shoes!


I also got a set of stainless steel knives,


and some kitchen towels, a bath towel, a bathroom rug, and some hot chocolate, a couple of movies and some popcorn. And my sister gave me some home-made candy.

My nephews killed some squirrels this morning they grilled and smoked. It was part of our dinner. I enjoyed that, too.

And, I got a bottle of blueberry wine.


I decided to drink a cup. Before I took my second sip,


I had officially had too much.

A friend I was talking to said, "THAT is just plumb WRONG!" LOL

Christmas was much better than Thanksgiving!

My thought for today, though,

I am too old for new regrets.

I hope yours is just as blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!