Friday, December 27, 2019

Letter to My Avon Customers

Dear Avon Customer,

Avon has recently sold it’s business to a company in South Korea that has made changes to how Avon does business. The earnings level has thus changed, as well. This makes it harder for me, as an Avon representative to make enough money to sustain the business and pay the bills doing things as I have done them before.

So, that being said, I am now only mailing out the small sales flyers and on-hand sales letters (they are cheaper and it saves on gas). If you order from one, I will deliver your order personally, and you will get a full catalog with your order. (Bowie County, TX residents ONLY)

I am also implementing the service charge of .75 cents on each order.

As always, you can go online to http://www.youravon.com/shondaponder and see the full catalog as well as the full range of products for sale there and order online and get your order directly delivered to you from Avon. I still get credit as long as you order from that link, and orders over $60 get FREE SHIPPING! (No matter WHERE you live!)

During 2020 (Happy New Year!) You will get points for every item you order through me personally. Each point is worth .25 cents to be spent any way you want on your next order, or you can accumulate the points to be spent at any time in the future. (Bowie County, TX area residents ONLY)

Thank you for continuing to be a loyal Avon Customer, and I REALLY appreciate your business!

Shonda Ponder,
Avon Independent Sales Representative
903-293-4257

P.S. Refer a friend and get 10% off on your next order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!