Friday, December 13, 2019

Be Still and Wait

Hello, World.

I'm fixing to go to bed. I spent all night praying and working on my home projects and thinking...trying to make sense of life.

There is one thing that God keeps saying to me in a multitude of ways lately: "Be still and wait" "Wait on the Lord and do good." In other words, I may not have everything I want right now, but God is working on it. Until then, I just need to wait and trust that no matter what He does, it's in my best interest. I just need to keep being myself and if there is anything I can do to help make things easier, it's to keep doing good.

That should be enough to occupy my time.

I have to go back to work tonight. I am looking forward to being busy.

And mom doesn't know about Christmas...so I may just be stuck at home like I was Thanksgiving...

Ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!