Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Nasty Day Turned Out Okay...

Good Tuesday Evening, World!

I ended up staying home due to the weather being nastier than was anticipated. Not entirely true...I did go out today and TRY, but after one delivery it became obvious the weather wasn't getting any better, so I came home.

I'll try again tomorrow.

But, the day was not wasted.

I updated my Quickbooks (work) and then I thought about all the time I sit waiting for a delivery and decided to sign up for more delivery opportunities.

I am now, officially, not only a WAITr, UBEReats, and Postmates driver, but also a Point Pickup and a Roadie driver. And, I'm waiting on my application to process through SPARK delivery as well. We'll see how they work out.

AND, I am waiting on Grubhub, Doordash, and Instacart to notify me when they need more drivers.

Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!