Sunday, February 25, 2024

The Mouths of Babes

Good evening, World!

I had a good day.

I woke up at 9 AM, bathed, fixed myself something to eat, then I went to work until about 10:30 a.m..

Then, I went to Liberty Ministries International Church (used to be Flower Acres Baptist). Brother Johnny Murphy was the pastor there.

He preached on "end results" (consequences) of decision making, one way or the other.

But, before he preached today, there was a little boy, about 5 years old that walked into Brother Johnny's office and said he wanted to preach today.

Brother Johnny couldn't say no to him, because the little boy was carrying his Bible. His mother heartily assured Brother Johnny that she had NOTHING to do with it.

So, before Brother Johnny preached this morning, this little boy stood up there and preached about Daniel in the lion's den. His message was about being courageous and not having anger in our hearts. It did me more good today than what Brother Johnny preached about, to tell you the truth! Because, after all, I am already saved! That little boy did and AWESOME job! He even had his verses memorized!

It was awesome!

Then, I went back to work. I made $100 today before I decided to call it day. I took a lady to KFC, then picked her up from McD's and took her home. The smell of the food in the car made me crave fried chicken, and I know I am not supposed to have that right now. I decided it was time to go back to my room and fix me something to eat. So, I called it a day.

It's depressing when I can't just get what I want anymore.

I guess God is trying to teach me something. After all, I usually do get what I want...eventually.

I am fixing to turn on "Ancient Aliens". I broke down and subscribed to HULU.

Have a blessed day!

P.S. I included this video below to show you how powerful a child preacher is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!