Thursday, February 29, 2024

Doctor's Visit

Good morning, World!

I couldn't sleep after that long nap I took last night, and didn't get to sleep until about 5 AM this morning. Then, I had to wake up and rush to get ready to go to the doctor, so I am posting this late.

The doctor told me that Wadley ER would not send her the records she requested, so she had some more labs done on me today. I have another appointment on April 1 at 8 AM.

My doctor's visits are covered with the sliding scale through the program Genesis Primecare has set up for the uninsured. But, I have to pay for my labs and my prescriptions.

My doctor gave me another prescription for some antibiotics. I'm getting another small blister on my leg. But, my previous sore is finally healing, slowly.

It itched so bad last night, I picked the scab off...but at least there was a scab; and, itching means that it is healing.

I'm going to try to work some today before it starts raining.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!