Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Blackout Curtain

Good morning, World!

I woke up at 9:30 AM this morning because I stayed up late last night watching "Outlander". It's nice to be able to watch my shows again. Today is going to be a repeat of yesterday, but hopefully, I'll be able to work more with Uber and Lyft. Yesterday, I picked up my prescription and did some grocery shopping so I could eat without having to spend money eating high sodium foods at restaurants.

One of the housekeepers came knocking at my door yesterday to tell me how to pull the black-out curtain so I wouldn't be tying my curtains together in my room. I had no idea I had a blackout curtain. I am so glad she showed it to me! She was really sweet about it, too!

Now I can sleep without the sun shining in my face in the morning!

Not sure if that is good or bad, but it doesn't matter. I am in my home town, so I can work after dark more, if I need to.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!