Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Following His Lead.

Good morning, World!

This morning, I will be working inside my room, buying and selling stocks until around 3 PM, then I will venture out to do some Uber and Lyft, and get something to eat.

I didn't make as much this week as I did last week, but at least my bills are covered for now.

I have been praying, and I think that it is now time that I start visiting different churches in the area throughout the week.

God has given me the talent of sharing information, and sometimes information is how we help others. It is time I start gathering information, in order to share and encourage others into the involvement in the community around us.

With my health the way it is right now, I think God has finished with my traveling for a little while. Maybe I'll get back on that horse later. For now, as disappointed as I am that I can't continue, God is not finished with me yet. And, I will continue to follow His lead.

Ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!