Saturday, February 24, 2024

My Nails

Good morning, World!

Today is the Sabbath.

Now that I am able to, I see no reason to not obey God's command to set aside this day for rest and reflection.

So, that is what I am going to do.

I may venture out today, but I will not be working. (As much as I would like to).

I figure it like this: God has answered my prayer and given me the break that I have been hoping for during the last couple of years. It is time that honor Him and do according to His Will, as He has made me able to do so.

I have failed Him so many times over the past couple of years. But, God is a merciful God. He sent Jesus to pay for my shortcomings. I am ashamed that Jesus had to pay for my sins the way He did, but I am grateful that it means I can have a second chance...or a third one. (Because God knows that I am going to fail again).

Anyway, I'll be here all day. Just a finger tap away on Facebook.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!