Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Growing Old

Good morning, World!

It's a new day.

Yesterday, I came back to my room early because I don't like twiddling my thumbs.

I decided to pick up an old hobby and start posting the news again. I broke out my old source list and started updating it.

A lot of the sources I have for news are outdated and no longer useable. There are new ones in their places. So, I am having to go through, one by one, and check them from A-Z.

Politics is like that. Every day, new people come on the scene to offer current news. Every day, people drop out, or get voted out.

Also, I have debated what to write my book about. I don't think I am going to write a book about my life. There is too much to tell, and not enough time or pages could cover it all, and I am too much of a detail freak. So, I think I'm just going to stick with my blog and Facebook for that.

I'll just stay online.

I might change my mind later.

I feel my body changing daily. The health I once enjoyed seems to be going downhill, fast. It frightens me...

But, I know God is in control, and I am looking forward to the end result.

I am just not looking forward to the process of getting there.

Ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!