Thursday, February 22, 2024

Power outage

Good morning, World! I woke up at 7 AM this morning. I made tea for the day and ate a meatball bowl for breakfast. Then, I tried to turn on the computer so I can do my daily Bible reading. I couldn't get signed in because it required my phone to authenticate my signing in and the internet was out on the phone. I couldn't even turn my phone on or off without service.

It was strange.

I understand there was a major power outage.

But, now I am back online and getting ready for the day ahead.

Yesterday, I worked the whole day on Lyft and Uber. Lyft sent me to Atlanta 3 times yesterday. The first time, I got there and the customer cancelled and I only got paid $4.50. I was not a happy camper.

But, I ended the day nearly making $100. I also made about $140 in my brokerage account. But, then I spent it all when I paid my ticket I got last week when I was going to turn my rental car in. I got a ticket for not stopping at a stop sign that I didn't see.

With all the construction going on in Dallas, it's easy to do.

I'm glad I am back home now, though.

I also bought a coffeemaker so I could make tea again, and save some money.

Ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!