Friday, September 30, 2022

Rocking it in Rockwall

Hello, World!

It is after midnight and I am in Rockwall Texas right now. I've never eaten at Carl's Jr before. So I thought I would try it before I go home. I'm eating a guacamole bacon Angus burger.

I was afraid to stay and Texarkana today because I really needed to make something and I got too late of a start to really make a difference and I knew that after 10:00 everything was going to die because that's just how Texarkana is. So I drove to Rockwall and I have had the busiest night on Uber Eats that I've had in a while.

But after midnight, it, too, stopped. But at least I stayed busy until then.

I didn't have half bad a day and if it wasn't for the fact that I had to drive 2 hours to get here I would do it more often.

I was going to go all the way to dallas, but Uber pinged when I got here and didn't quit, so I didn't see the need to keep driving that far.

Carl's Jr ain't half bad. It's actually pretty good. Too bad we don't have one in Texarkana.

I figured it'll be too late for me to really play with my air fryer when I get home. So I'll just have to save that for another day when I have more time. But I'm still looking forward to it

Because I got started so late I didn't make as much as I want to. Early bird gets the worm you know how that works. But I didn't do bad.

Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!