Thursday, September 29, 2022

Air Fryer

Hello, World!

I have been using my phone to update you...but there is just something lost in the experience of writing when you don't actually type the blog. I like to "talk" on my phone, then go back and edit. LOL

My best friend, "Shonda Nonyoo" (as she goes by on Facebook), bought me an Air Fryer. I can't wait to try it out! She even got me a cook book to go with it! Happy early Birthday to me! WooHOO!

I have chicken thawing out right now...so I get to cook when I get home.

I'm thinking of going to work in Dallas tonight...but it's a long drive. Not sure I want to make the trip this late in the day. I wouldn't be back until early in the morning.

It might not be a bad thing, though. I am about $600 down from what I need for my bills. I should have taken Regional Finance up on their offer, but I have no way to show proof of income easily.

I sold all my stock just to get the amount I have. It's like I am constantly starting over, and there is nothing I can do until I get my permanent tags.

I baked some chicken last night and some potatoes and had a great dinner when I came home. I didn't want to wake up this morning and I find it hard to get started. But, I am fighting through it. I'll get out of the house eventually...within the next 30 minutes (it is 3:13 PM right now). I will then work my full eight hours.

At least, I won't be home until then. Not sure how much twiddling of thumbs I'll do. I may just drive to Dallas anyway.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!